Monday, April 13, 2009

He is Risen Indeed

Easter morning came bright & early for the Collins Family. We had just arrived home from a trip to Gatlinburg on Saturday morning. So Sunday morning was a frenzy of bathing & dressing for church. We ate breakfast in the van. Amazingly we were only about 15 minutes late for church.
We had a great worship service first hour. Second hour we did our normal volunteering in childcare. After church we hurried to the Cherry's. They were waiting on us for the egg hunt. All the kids made out with lots of loot. And lunch was great. Thanks Cherry's!
Then it was home for naps. David decided not to take one & Eve slept for 3 hours. Geoff mowed the yard & my nap was constantly interrupted.
All in all it was a great day.
I'm very thankful for the Resurrection of our Lord & Savior & knowing that I reside in His grace is a great relief. Now if I can just remember that every second of every day I think I would have a more peaceful life.
Happy Easter everyone!













No comments: