Monday, August 07, 2006

Back Home

David and I got back from visiting my Mom in Paducah yesterday. I like visiting, but for some reason it wears me out. I stayed up last night waiting for Geoff to get home so we could have a proper hello. I got to sleep at about 11:30 pm and slept soundly until David woke us up at about 7 am. Later this morning Geoff watched David and I took a two hour nap. Whenever I take a nap I usually only sleep for 30-45 minutes, maybe an hour. Usually I have too much on my mind and can't sleep. I don't know what it is about going to my mom's that makes me so tired.
While in Paducah I got my hair cut. Anyone who really knows me knows that this is a big deal. I usually end up getting a big trim every spring. A trim for me is at least 6" cut off and it's just straight across. This time, I don't know how much she cut off, but it's just past my shoulders and it's layered. I really like it. Then Saturday night Mom helped me to put highlights in my hair. I've never had highlights before. Again, I really like it. Geoff thinks it's sexy.

No comments: