Tuesday, October 10, 2006

FlyLady


What is FlyLady? Check out www.flylady.net.
FlyLady is teaching me how to keep my home in order. She teaches you how to establish morning and evening routines for the things that need to be done everyday, weekly routines for general cleaning, and monthly routines for deeper cleaning. Since I became a SAHM (stay at home mom) she has been a life saver. When I first started staying home I was having trouble getting into a routine and I didn't know where to start, there was so much to do. FlyLady taught me that I can do anything in babysteps, fifteen minutes at a time. Since then I have begun decluttering our home and I'm always fifteen minutes away from being able to accept company into my home. What a wonderful feeling that is. We still have some work to do on the decluttering, but we are on our way.
I would like to thank Becky Sekeres for introducing me to FlyLady.

1 comment:

KT said...

I am glad to know that you are getting your wings!
You are invited btw to our coupon swap
our next meeting will be at my house about 7:15 on the 26th.